Step 8 of the PW Hiring Process
You are currently viewing Step 8 of the hiring process at Pet World Lawrence.
1. Learn more about our rehoming center
2. Apply online
3. Complete text interview
4. Complete phone interview
5. Complete observation and prescreening
6. Complete video chat
7. Complete online orientation
8. Begin paid online training
After you wrap up your online orientation you'll finish your new hire paperwork and begin your paid online training. All online classes require 100% to pass and are paid according to completion, regardless of how much time it takes you to pass. After successfully passing only a few online training sessions you will begin your paid apprenticeship which is basically your on the job training.
At this point in the process you will continue your online training while also working training shifts at PW. We recommend coordinating your apprenticeship shifts to coincide with your online training.
9. Begin paid apprenticeship
10. Complete paid on-the-job training and officially join the team!