Step 8 of the PW Hiring Process
You are currently viewing Step 8 of the hiring process at Pet World Lawrence.
1. Learn more about our rehoming center
2. Apply online
3. Complete text interview
4. Complete phone interview
5. Complete observation and prescreening
6. Complete in-person or video chat
7. Complete Paid Internship
8. Complete Orientation
If your in-person or video chat went well you will be invited to begin your paid internship and complete Orientation (simultaneously).
As a new intern, the first part of your orientation is understanding your employment agreement before accepting a position in the paid apprenticeship program. While you intern you'll learn about policies, procedures, and expectations of both employees and employers. As you complete your orientation (online and in-person) you'll also finish your new hire paperwork so we can pay you for your Internship hours.
9. Begin Paid Apprenticeship
10. Complete Apprenticeship and officially join the team!