Step 7 of the PW Hiring Process
You are currently viewing Step 7 of the hiring process at Pet World Lawrence.
(Links are temporarily inactive. Please check back after Nov 13, 2020.)
1. Learn more about our rehoming center
2. Apply online
3. Complete text interview
4. Complete phone interview
5. Complete video chat
6. Complete observation hours (unpaid shadowing)
7. Complete online orientation
8. Begin paid online training
9. Begin paid apprenticeship
10. Complete paid on-the-job training and officially join the team!
Your internship is only an hour or two but we hope it's enough for you to make an informed decision about pursuing employment at PW. At the end of your internship we will either part ways with no hard feelings or you will begin your online orientation.
The first part of your orientation is understanding your employment agreement before accepting a position in the paid apprenticeship program. From there you'll learn about policies, procedures, and expectations of both employees and employers. After the completion of your online orientation you'll finish your new hire paperwork and begin your paid online training.