Step 5 of the PW Hiring Process
You are currently viewing Step 5 of the hiring process at Pet World Lawrence.
(Links are temporarily inactive. Please check back after Nov 13, 2020.)
1. Learn more about our rehoming center
2. Apply online
3. Complete text interview
4. Complete phone interview
5. Complete video chat
6. Complete observation hours (unpaid shadowing)
7. Complete online orientation
8. Begin paid online training
9. Begin paid apprenticeship
10. Complete paid on-the-job training and officially join the team!
If our text conversation goes well it will end with an appointment to set up a video chat for an online interview. This online interview will be more like a "getting to know each other" conversation than an interview.
After the interview, if it seems the timing is right and we have the potential to develop a mutually beneficial working relationship, you will be given the opportunity for a very brief, unpaid internship which is basically just a chance to shadow trained employees for a behind the scenes perspective into employment at our rehoming center.