Step 6 of the PW Hiring Process
You are currently viewing Step 6 of the hiring process at Pet World Lawrence.
(Links are temporarily inactive. Please check back after Nov 13, 2020.)
1. Learn more about our rehoming center
2. Apply online
3. Complete text interview
4. Complete phone interview
5. Complete video chat
6. Complete observation hours (unpaid shadowing)
7. Complete online orientation
8. Begin paid online training
9. Begin paid apprenticeship
10. Complete paid on-the-job training and officially join the team!
After the interview, if it seems the timing is right and we have the potential to develop a mutually beneficial working relationship, you will be given the opportunity for a very brief, unpaid internship which is basically just a chance to shadow trained employees on your own time for a behind the scenes perspective into employment at our rehoming center.
Each internship is only an hour or two but we hope it's enough for you to make an informed decision about pursuing employment at PW. At the end of your internship we will either part ways with no hard feelings or you will begin your online orientation.