Step 4 of the PW Hiring Process
You are currently viewing Step 4 of the hiring process at Pet World Lawrence.
(Links are temporarily inactive. Please check back after Nov 13, 2020.)
1. Learn more about our rehoming center
2. Apply online
3. Complete text interview
4. Complete phone interview
5. Complete video chat
6. Complete observation hours (unpaid shadowing)
7. Complete online orientation
8. Begin paid online training
9. Begin paid apprenticeship
10. Complete paid on-the-job training and officially join the team!
If we are impressed with your online application you will receive a text message initiating a chat with store owner, Sherry, our Outreach Director, Ande, or one of PW's managers. Immediate replies are not expected but please reply within 24 hours of each text to keep the conversation going. If the text conversation goes well it will end with a call for your phone interview. The phone interview in Step 4 is easily the most difficult part of the hiring process for many.